To help with the changes coming to tax relief on BTL properties, we have worked with Ernst & Young to produce an exclusive report explaining the changes and their potential impact.
The report covers:
- Who these tax relief changes will and will not apply to
- An explanation of the rules
- What to consider as a finance cost
- Key implications for new and existing landlords with useful examples;
- The effect of income tax, corporation tax, stamp duty land tax (SDLT), inheritance tax and Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED) on the tax efficiency of a property business.