To submit an application for further borrowing:
1. Download and complete the Agreement in principle for additional borrowing form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This form provides us with:
- The authority to speak to you on your client’s behalf
- The information to generate a Mortgage Illustration for your client
- Your client's consent to run an Agreement in principle
You should have a response to the Agreement in principle within 48 hours.
2. Once your client’s enquiry has been agreed, please download and complete the Additional Borrowing application form and email it to us at email@example.com together with all information requested at the Agreement in principle stage.
Additional borrowing rate guides
Residential additional borrowing
Shared ownership additional borrowing
Buy to Let standard additional borrowing
Buy to Let specialist additional borrowing
Buy to Let expat additional borrowing
To find out more about our application criteria and the documentation you will need to provide, please download our Guide to Broker Portal Submission.
Transfer to a limited company
If your client wants to transfer their buy to let property to a limited company (special purpose vehicle) or limited liability partnership, Kent Reliance can help.
Find out more
The majority of our residential mortgage products are normally portable, unless specifically stated otherwise. This means that the benefits of your client’s existing mortgage (up to the outstanding balance of their current mortgage) can be transferred to their new home, subject to our lending criteria at the time of any move. For porting applications, any early repayment charges will not be charged but the existing interest rate will not apply to any additional funds your client borrows unless it is our Standard variable rate.
If you need help, please visit the FAQs section or call our Broker Liaison Team on 01634 835791.
New applications for existing borrowers
For new applications on behalf of existing BTL borrowers* we will only require the following:
- A completed application and declaration form;
- Valuation report;
- Written confirmation from the borrower that their circumstances are unchanged.
A fresh credit search will be carried out to ensure that the credit profile still meets required lending policy. If the borrower's circumstances have changed, the underwriter will retain the right to request additional information.
*The reduced document requirement only applies to existing borrowers whose last loan completed within the last 12 months and where the standard required documentation was provided.
Transfer of Equity
If your client's circumstances change and they want to add or remove a borrower from the property title or transfer ownership of a property, our mortgage operations team are on hand to help. You can contact the team on 0345 122 0033.