Ex-pat professional mortgage - this is geared towards two types of borrowers wanting to purchase a property in London or the South East
- A professional applicant who is employed in the senior position by a UK, EU, US agency or by a recognised and traceable company abroad, or.
- A self-employed applicant such as an equity partner in a law firm, professional contractor or a business owner with an internationally recognised accountant.
Ex-pat non-standard mortgages - as a flexible lender we also offer an ex-pat non-standard mortgage. This is for customers who may not fit our standard mortgage or may not be purchasing in London or the South East but present compelling reasons to lend. Applications for this product will be looked at on a case by case basis and bespoke underwriting will be applied. For more information please speak to your Business development manager.
||Early repayment charge
4% in year one, 3% in year two
4% in year one, 3% in year two
12.09% | 21.69%
The Buy to let variable rate (the revert rate) is 6.33%.
Minimum loan size £125,000. Maximum loan size £3,000,000.
Application fee £130 payable at time of application. This is to cover assessing and processing the application (even if the application is unsuccessful or is withdrawn). Please note that applications will not be processed until this fee is received.
All our products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time.
ERCs may be incurred for full redemption or repayment of capital.
- Applicants must own at least one UK property (either residential or BTL).
- Applicants must have a completely clean credit history for a minimum of three years with no bankruptcy or IVA.
- Payment must be by Direct Debit in sterling from a UK bank.
- We strongly recommend that your client obtains their own independent tax advice before proceeding with an ex-patriate mortgage.
- Applicants must not be working or residing in a country on any banned or watch list.
- Minimum verifiable income of £25,000.
- Self-employed ex-pats who only have a PO Box Address are not accepted
For more information on eligibility, please see our lending criteria.
Product terms and conditions
- These products are only available on repayment or interest-only terms.
- At the end of any initial deal, the interest rate will revert to the Standard variable rate.
- The Standard variable rate can vary in line with the general level of interest rates and economic conditions.
- If your client makes any lump sum payments or repays the loan within a special deal period, an early repayment charge may be payable. Please refer to the early repayment charge section of the table for details. Payments up to a maximum of £499 per month can be made without incurring an early repayment charge.
- A list of our fees and charges accompanies all Mortgage Illustrations.
- The minimum mortgage term is 5 years and the maximum is 35 years.
- The maximum loan size is £3m.
- Interest is added to the mortgage account for the period from the date the loan is made until the last day of that month. Thereafter, interest is charged monthly on the balance outstanding at the end of the last month. Payments in excess of the required monthly payment will have the effect of reducing the balance outstanding and the amount of interest to be paid.
- These mortgage products are not portable.
- All mortgage products are subject to availability of funds and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Buy to let loans are not regulated mortgages.
For interest-only or part repayment/part-interest only, it is your client's responsibility to ensure they have sufficient funds available at the end of the term with which to repay the loan.
All loans are subject to availability, status, valuation and approval, and are available in England and Wales only. Applicants must be aged 25 or over. Maximum age at the end of the mortgage term is 85. Written quotations are available on request.
OneSavings Bank plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (registered number 530504) for general insurance intermediation and regulated mortgages
YOUR CLIENT'S HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF THEY DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON THEIR MORTGAGE